Subject: Re: WOA-Toronto
From: Stephen Bowie <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 07:09:59 -0500

On Mon, 11 Dec 1995, Joe Angell wrote:

> 
> > > Ports to the upcoming Power Amiga are definitely in the realm of 
> > >possibility.
> 
> Just curious... any rumors of PPC cards for the good ole A2000?  I'm 
> wondering just how far I can push 10 year old tech...
> 
> -- Joe
> 

My understanding of Petro's remarks on this point is that when AT gets 
the PPC port developed, all their machines will move to it, even entry 
level...by this I beleive however that he means those currently (at that 
time) offered by AT.

He did state however that all current models could move toward RISC, 
possibly by third party efforts......however my conversations with 
developers left me feeling that only the 32 bit machines were targetted 
at this time. With enough interest this might change of course, and there 
is always a possibility of seeing other applications compiled to run on 
the Draco Zorro slot Alpha solution, which I gather will be available for 
the 2000 (not positive about this).

Full length WOA-T wrap up to-nite
I hope :)

	Steve Bowie [email-masked] 
	North York, Ontario, Canada
	(Somewhat Optimistic Company Name Removed out of 
	 Modesty and Respect - for Now! :-)